Blending punk rock, reggae, hardcore and straightforward rock, Toronto's The Flatliners are one of Canada's hardest-working punk outfits, spending the last two years on the road, going out alongside bands like The Suicide Machines, Bad Religion, Anti-Flag and Catch 22 and even doing time as part of the 2006 Warped Tour.
1. July! August! Reno!
3. ...And The World Files For Chapter 11
4. This Respirator
5. Meanwhile, In Hell...
6. Mother Teresa Chokeslames The World
7. This Is Giving Up
8. Mastering The World's Smallest Violin
9. You Guys Want One Of These?
10. These Words Are Bullets
11. Hal Johnson Smokes Cigarettes