From Levi's the Original 501 in Marlon!
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jeans
- The signature straight fit with all-American style
- A perfect blank canvas for customization and self-expression
- Woven with a hint of stretch for all-day comfort and easy movement
- Carefully crafted with organically grown cotton 15% organically grown cotton, 79% cotton, 5% polyester, 1% elastane
- Straight leg
- Button fly 5-pocket styling
- Brand Restrictions Apply